Direct (317) 509-8914
Click Here to Email Me
The Selling Process
Real Estate marketing has changed dramatically since F.C. Tucker opened its doors in 1918. Marketing your home then simply meant sticking a sign in the yard and running a newspaper ad. Today things are quite different. Below are some of the services she will offer you during the selling process.
You can view every home for sale in metropolitan Indianapolis, and over three million homes across the country, at www.TalkToTucker.com. On her website, you can search for homes by street name; view a map that shows the location of other homes for sale, schools, parks, shopping and much more. You can also take a sneak peak at Sunday’s open houses on www.TalkToTucker.com and learn about buying, selling and financing a home.
A Tucker exclusive, this powerful program provides you with a snapshot of the market conditions in the metropolitan area and in your neighborhood, including homes for sale vs. homes sold, average days on the market, and much more. By analyzing and interpreting critical market data, she can provide you the best pricing strategy for listing your home.
Tucker Home Services
We created Tucker Home Services to make life easier for you. When you need to switch utilities, find a mover or decorator, fix a furnace, or build a deck, you can arrange it all with one phone call to your Tucker Home Services personal coordinator. Tucker Home Services will make your life easier – and it’s exclusive to F.C. Tucker.
F.C. Tucker Company, Inc. spends more than $2 million dollars per year advertising our listings on various mediums such as Tucker Talks Homes, local newspapers, billboards and online – more than any other real estate company in Indiana. In Tucker Talks Homes, Indy’s premier homes magazine, every home in our inventory is advertised with a color picture and description of the home. We publish 25,000 magazines each month and distribute them in more than 370 retail outlets throughout metropolitan Indianapolis. The goal of all of our advertising is to bring buyers and sellers together.
F.C. Tucker Company, Inc. is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the largest relocation and referral network. Membership in this network brings in hundreds of out-of-town buyers each year, which translates into more exposure for your listing. And if you’re looking to move, the experienced professionals in our relocation department can connect you with a real estate professional anywhere in the world.
The Selling Process:
When An Offer To Purchase Is Received, she will:
1. Detail seller expenses and net proceeds
2. Discuss qualifications of the buyer
3. Counsel you and negotiate the best price and terms
4. Prepare a calendar of key upcoming actions
5. Explain all details and contingencies
6. Maintain rapport and communicate with the other agent involved in the transaction
During a Pending Transaction, she will:
1. Order title insurance, deed, survey, and other necessary documents
2. When appropriate, meet appraiser at your property and present market data
3. Review the inspection report with you
4. Keep you up-to-date on the pending details
5. Follow up with the borrower's lender
6. Assist cooperating agent with any problems relative to the sale
7. Review the title work
8. Schedule the closing
At The Closing, she will:
1. Discuss proceeds and closing statements with you
2. Attend the closing and answer all questions
3. Coordinate possession of property
4. Maintain a file of closing papers
5. Help coordinate the transfer of utilities and keys
With more local offices, more agents, and more avenues to showcase your home, you will be on a winning team with the F.C. Tucker Company. A company that reaches more homebuyers down the street, across town, and around the world. It would be an honor and a privilege to call you a client.
If you would like to know the fair market value of your home and a detailed explanation of the selling expenses, contact her today.